Today, 17-February-2017 is the first day of our small website about WordPress Themes 🙂
We’ve already added two themes to our website:
- MultiSport – Free Sport WordPress Theme (currently in review at WordPress.org).
- MultiSportPro – Professional Sport WordPress Theme.
In some cases you may want to remove the header menu search icon. It will require a small code change. Here are all of the necessary steps:
1. Navigate to Admin Panel -> Left Menu -> Appearance -> Editor
2. Open yourtheme/inc/utilities.php
3. Find and DELETE the following code:
$result .= ‘<li><a class=”search-form-icon” href=”#” title=”‘.__(‘Search’, ’tishonator’).’”></a><div id=”search-popup-content”>’;
$result .= ob_get_clean();
$result .= ‘</div></li>’;
4. Save Changes
By default text direction in our themes is Left to Right. However, if your website is written in Hebrew or Arabic text, then you probably will have to change text direction to Right to Left.
It will require a small code change. Here are all of the necessary steps:
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel
2. Navigate to Left Menu -> Appearance -> Editor
3. Open header.php
5. Save changes